Comercio Partners Direct Eurobond Investment
1. Why Eurobond investments?
The Eurobond is a type of bond that is issued in a currency different from that of the country or market in which it is issued, it helps hedge against devaluation of the local currency.
2. What is the difference between the corporate and sovereign Eurobonds?
Sovereign Eurobonds are issued by countries/governments while the corporates are issued by corporate entities.
3. What are the underlying assets of the Corporate Eurobonds?
The instruments are essentially dollar denominated bonds issued by corporate entities.
4. What is the yield and minimum holding period?
Due to the nature of the market, yields fluctuate from time to time, depending on your time of purchase but remain very competitive. Minimum holding period is 9 months.
5. Are both asset classes (Corporate and Sovereign) liquid?
They are both liquid. However, the sovereigns are more liquid.